Gas Safe Plumber
For an immediate response Call 0800 298 5004
Just around the corner, Heating and Plumbing Central, are accredited Gas Safe Engineers (previously Corgi) with over 30 years experience in the repair and installation of all makes of gas boilers, commercial or domestic. 80% of all boilers repaired on the first Visit. Thousands of satisfied customers, 65% regular customers. Voted Best Company for Customer Care.When you call Heating and Plumbing Central on 020 8099 7576 you get:
The Corgi certificate, which British people have come to associate as a \"certificate of approval\" for a gas plumber is going to be changing hands. Over the next few months, gas certificates will start to be issued and monitored by the Capita Company and will no longer be the domain of the Corgi Company. During the last two decades, Corgi has been responsible for issuing certifications and making sure homes that used natural gas met local safety codes. The Corgi Company will cease its reign over gas standards in April 2009 and the Capita Company will take over as the standards monitor for the office of the Health and Safety Executive. The every day operations of the gas plumbing industry will stay the same as they were before Capita took charge. Each company has issued statements that they will try to make sure that business carries on as it always has for Corgi employees once the March 31st deadline passes. Capita will be in charge on April 1, 2009. So far there is no infor...
There are many dangers associated with gas appliances and flues, but an alarming number of UK residents do not know this. Two of the most common causes of carbon monoxide poisoning are gas appliances or flues that are not installed or ventilated properly. The lack of taste, colour, and scent combine to make the poisonous gas, carbon monoxide (CO), nearly impossible to detect. Some of the effects of carbon monoxide are stomach and chest pains, vomiting, tiredness, and even death. Carbon monoxide leaves the body quickly, and blood and breath tests used to determine the presence of carbon monoxide may be ineffective four hours after exposure to the gas. Results of a carbon monoxide study conducted by researchers at the University of London under the direction of the HSE (Health and Safety Executive) are quite alarming. Improperly operating gas appliances were found in about 25% of the homes, and 8% of these homes were classified as having a higher than average risk for dangerous ...
Tweets by @heatingcentral