Gas Safe Plumber
For an immediate response Call 020 7099 5997
Plumbers Maidavale, London, W9
Just around the corner, Heating and Plumbing Central, are accredited Gas Safe Engineers (previously Corgi) with over 30 years experience in the repair and installation of all makes of gas boilers, commercial or domestic. 80% of all boilers repaired on the first Visit. Thousands of satisfied customers, 65% regular customers. Voted Best Company for Customer Care.When you call Heating and Plumbing Central on 020 8099 7576 you get:
Location: Maidavale, London, W9
Tel: 0800 131 3830
Description: We are a professional plumbing and heating company, with vast experience in all types of boilers and central heating installations and servicing. Our team of corgi certified plumbers will ensure you get a high standrard of service and constantly aim to exceed your expectations. We service and install boilers by Worcester Bosch, Thorn, EMI, SIMI, Servowarm, Ravenheat and many others, within Maida Vale, St. John's Wood, West Hampstead and other West London areas.
Specialities: High Efficiency Boilers
It may appear like a basic hot water system for many of our European neighbours, but it is only now finally catching up in the UK. Unvented hot water tanks and central heating systems provide hot water at mains pressure. Unvented systems ensure that there are no more cases where two users cannot draw hot water at the same time, for example with one member of the house having a hot shower while another tries to do the washing up in teh kitchen. Unvented systems build on the mains pressure infrastructure to retain sufficient pressure of hot water around the entire house. This is in contrast to the traditional gravity fed systems with a feeder tank (which is normally positioned in the loft), offering low pressure in the top floors, due to lack of head for the hot water to build up pressure. With many new houses now boasting two or more bathrooms, along with an impressive array of systems that use hot water (whirlpool baths, jet shower), users do not accept a system that cannot cope wit...
There are many dangers associated with gas appliances and flues, but an alarming number of UK residents do not know this. Two of the most common causes of carbon monoxide poisoning are gas appliances or flues that are not installed or ventilated properly. The lack of taste, colour, and scent combine to make the poisonous gas, carbon monoxide (CO), nearly impossible to detect. Some of the effects of carbon monoxide are stomach and chest pains, vomiting, tiredness, and even death. Carbon monoxide leaves the body quickly, and blood and breath tests used to determine the presence of carbon monoxide may be ineffective four hours after exposure to the gas. Results of a carbon monoxide study conducted by researchers at the University of London under the direction of the HSE (Health and Safety Executive) are quite alarming. Improperly operating gas appliances were found in about 25% of the homes, and 8% of these homes were classified as having a higher than average risk for dangerous ...
Have we recently completed work for you in the Maidavale area? why not submit a quick review for inclusion on this page. It should only take you a few minutes and we do not collect or sell your details to third parties.