Plumbers, Boilers, Central Heating

020 8099 7576

Your local
Stanmore
Gas Safe Plumber
020 8099 7576
80 percent of all boilers repaired on first visit, quality of service, great customer feedback


For an immediate response Call 020 8099 7576
  • Contact Us

    Please complete the following form and we will be in touch!

  • Vaillant,Viessmann,Worcestor Bosch,Glow Worm

Plumbers

Just around the corner, Heating and Plumbing Central, are accredited Gas Safe Engineers (previously Corgi) with over 30 years experience in the repair and installation of all makes of gas boilers, commercial or domestic. 80% of all boilers repaired on the first Visit. Thousands of satisfied customers, 65% regular customers. Voted Best Company for Customer Care.

When you call Heating and Plumbing Central on 020 8099 7576 you get:
  • Appointments made at a time to suit the customer
  • Fast and Efficient Service
  • Minimum 12 months no-nonsense warranty on new boiler installations
  • Local Gas Safe registered engineers (previously CORGI)
  • Speak to a Gas Engineer directly
  • Great customer feedback



Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /data03/c1783677/public_html/heatcentral/includes/classfn.php on line 123

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /data03/c1783677/public_html/heatcentral/includes/distancefindnearest.php on line 33
 

Featured Articles

Safety with Gas is Paramount

There are many dangers associated with gas appliances and flues, but an alarming number of UK residents do not know this.  Two of the most common causes of carbon monoxide poisoning are gas appliances or flues that are not installed or ventilated properly. The lack of taste, colour, and scent combine to make the poisonous gas, carbon monoxide (CO), nearly impossible to detect.  Some of the effects of carbon monoxide are stomach and chest pains, vomiting, tiredness, and even death.  Carbon monoxide leaves the body quickly, and blood and breath tests used to determine the presence of carbon monoxide may be ineffective four hours after exposure to the gas.  Results of a carbon monoxide study conducted by researchers at the University of London under the direction of the HSE (Health and Safety Executive) are quite alarming.  Improperly operating gas appliances were found in about 25% of the homes, and 8% of these homes were classified as having a higher than average risk for dangerous ...

More Safety with Gas is Paramount

 

Customer Reviews

Have we recently completed work for you in the Stanmore area? why not submit a quick review for inclusion on this page. It should only take you a few minutes and we do not collect or sell your details to third parties.

Register

Before you submit a review, you must provide a valid email address. We will send you a unique one time PIC (Personal Identification Code), once you recieve your code you can login and submit your review.

New registrations are currently disabled. Our review system will be up again soon, please try later.

 

Login