Gas Safe Plumber
For an immediate response Call 020 8099 7576
Plumbers Walthamstow, London, E17
Just around the corner, Heating and Plumbing Central, are accredited Gas Safe Engineers (previously Corgi) with over 30 years experience in the repair and installation of all makes of gas boilers, commercial or domestic. 80% of all boilers repaired on the first Visit. Thousands of satisfied customers, 65% regular customers. Voted Best Company for Customer Care.When you call Heating and Plumbing Central on 020 8099 7576 you get:
Location: Walthamstow, London, E17
Tel: 0800 131 3830
Description: An established plumbing and heating company in the Walthamstow area with many years of experience, our Walthamstow plumbers are able to repair and install all types of boilers (e.g. Ariston, Alpha Boilers, Trianco, Vokera and Bosch Boilers), and central heating systems as well as general plumbing work (including bathroom fitting, whirlpool baths, towel rails etc.). All plumbers are trained and hold the right certification to be able to undertake the relevant plumbing jobs. All plumbers are wearing our companyĆs uniform, and are professional and polite, to ensure the customer has a pleasant experience.
Specialities: Solar Thermal, High Efficiency Boilers
Most people fail to realise the importance of protecting their pipes during the winter season. A frozen water pipe can be a nuisance. It especially becomes more of a nuisance once it is realised that preventive measures could have been taken to avoid the pipes from freezing. There are many mistakes that household owners make during the winter months. Some make the mistake of turning their heating off completely when they go on a short holiday. It is not good to turn the heating off completely when you go away for a few days. You should keep the heating on, but at a low temperature. The heating will work to keep the pipes from freezing. You should ensure that everyone else in the house is aware of this also. Insulating your pipes Insulating your pipes is very important to stop them from freezing. Pipes that are below the house are particularly exposed to freezing temperatures, and therefore more at risk from bursting. If you provide a solid layer of insulation, then this wil...
There are many dangers associated with gas appliances and flues, but an alarming number of UK residents do not know this. Two of the most common causes of carbon monoxide poisoning are gas appliances or flues that are not installed or ventilated properly. The lack of taste, colour, and scent combine to make the poisonous gas, carbon monoxide (CO), nearly impossible to detect. Some of the effects of carbon monoxide are stomach and chest pains, vomiting, tiredness, and even death. Carbon monoxide leaves the body quickly, and blood and breath tests used to determine the presence of carbon monoxide may be ineffective four hours after exposure to the gas. Results of a carbon monoxide study conducted by researchers at the University of London under the direction of the HSE (Health and Safety Executive) are quite alarming. Improperly operating gas appliances were found in about 25% of the homes, and 8% of these homes were classified as having a higher than average risk for dangerous ...
Have we recently completed work for you in the Walthamstow area? why not submit a quick review for inclusion on this page. It should only take you a few minutes and we do not collect or sell your details to third parties.