Gas Safe Plumber
For an immediate response Call 020 8099 7576
Plumbers Whetstone, London, N20
Just around the corner, Heating and Plumbing Central, are accredited Gas Safe Engineers (previously Corgi) with over 30 years experience in the repair and installation of all makes of gas boilers, commercial or domestic. 80% of all boilers repaired on the first Visit. Thousands of satisfied customers, 65% regular customers. Voted Best Company for Customer Care.When you call Heating and Plumbing Central on 020 8099 7576 you get:
Location: Whetstone, London, N20
Tel: 0800 131 3830
Description: Reliable contractors provding plumbing services, upgrading central heating systems and repairing and installing new boilers (Gas Safe approved) in Whetstone and north London over many years. Approved installers for leading boiler manufacturers, we have a reputation for professionalism and reliablity.
Specialities: Solar Thermal, Underfloor Heating, High Efficiency Boilers
Most of us living in the UK today take for granted the convenience of modern plumbing technologies, from a flushing toilet to a running tap of clean and potable water. Today nobody has to think about the changes plumbing has gone through or the history of the technology. However, the history of plumbing and its respective technology is long and interesting. It was largely during the centuries when Greeks and the Romans ruled the known world that plumbing systems made their way into urban settings. The Greeks and Romans used plumbing to take clean water to the cities and houses and dirty water away from public bathing houses which was done mostly via a network of aqueducts during the Romans' rule. In fact, the Roman way of aqueducts and lead piping was considered sufficient until the nineteenth century when underground piping systems took the place of the aqueduct system. During ancient times, aqueducts were mostly built out of stone or clay while the pipes leading to and from ...
There are many dangers associated with gas appliances and flues, but an alarming number of UK residents do not know this. Two of the most common causes of carbon monoxide poisoning are gas appliances or flues that are not installed or ventilated properly. The lack of taste, colour, and scent combine to make the poisonous gas, carbon monoxide (CO), nearly impossible to detect. Some of the effects of carbon monoxide are stomach and chest pains, vomiting, tiredness, and even death. Carbon monoxide leaves the body quickly, and blood and breath tests used to determine the presence of carbon monoxide may be ineffective four hours after exposure to the gas. Results of a carbon monoxide study conducted by researchers at the University of London under the direction of the HSE (Health and Safety Executive) are quite alarming. Improperly operating gas appliances were found in about 25% of the homes, and 8% of these homes were classified as having a higher than average risk for dangerous ...
Have we recently completed work for you in the Whetstone area? why not submit a quick review for inclusion on this page. It should only take you a few minutes and we do not collect or sell your details to third parties.