Experienced Corgi Engineers, London (£45-55k pa)
Heating and Plumbing Central are looking to recruit experienced Corgi-registered plumbing and heating engineers.
If you are a fully-qualified and Corgi-registered plumbing and heating engineer, with time served apprenticeship, trade qualifications, and at least five years work experience, you can join a very successful and rapidly growing company.
- Carrying out domestic plumbing and heating repairs, maintenance, servicing and installations for high quality customers in London
- You will survey and quote whenever necessary for domestic installation job.
- You have served a full apprenticeship with a reputable company
- You have all relevant qualifications (Corgi, ACS, NVQ)
- You can prove that you have at least five years of work experience after training as a mobile engineer on reactive boiler repairs, maintenance, fault finding and installations
- You can provide at least three excellent references from previous employers
- You have excellent customer service and communication skills
- You are amenable to being trained in selling skills
- You are comfortable with technology (e.g. using a laptop computer, email)
- You are ready to work hard and earn a substantial annual income
- You can earn £45-55k per annum
- You can work overtime and weekends to increase your earnings further
- You will be driving a branded company van, wearing a branded company uniform
- You will be allocated as many jobs as you can handle, and paid accordingly
To apply – please forward your CV to Heating & Plumbing Central, Suite 24 Vicarage House, 58-60 Kensington Church Street, London, W8 4DB; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This page has been written with contributions from plumbers from Northamptonshire and heating engineers from Mill Hill. Several of the company's qualified plumbers from Middlesex have worked on similar issues as well as some of our plumbing and heating engineers from Shepherds Bush and our Kentish Town experienced heating engineers.