Our most important asset is our loyal team of experienced plumbers and heating engineers.
We are proud of our qualified plumbers and our heating engineers. They offer a wide range of plumbing and heating services and bring in excellent customer service and years of experience. Our customers' satisfaction depends on how well our plumbers provide the service, and we are keen to maintain the high standards we set for ourselves.
Our professional plumbers and heating engineers carry out boiler repairs and replacements, central heating systems service and all types of plumbing jobs, including full bathroom installations, hot water cylinder replacement, radiator upgrade and much more.
As a service to our customers, we have listed the key criteria to help you find the best plumber and heating engineer for your job. Our customer care service is here to help find the right professional plumber for your specific need. For more information on professional plumbers visit Heating Ventilation and Plumbing Magazine.
Here are the key criteria for finding the right plumber:
- Gas Safe (Corgi) Certification – if your work involves gas (e.g. you need a plumber to install a new gas boiler, or repair your boiler), you must ensure your plumber is formally registered with Gas Safe Register. The plumbers on Heating Central’s network are all Gas Safe (Corgi) registered.
- Technical Knowledge – boilers and heating systems require constant updates and qualified plumbers keep abreast of such changes through boiler training and constant technical support.
- Customer Feedback – it is important to ensure your plumber has developed a robust track record of happy customers and excellent feedback that can testify to the plumber’s professional work. The plumbers on Heating Central’s network are consistently evaluated based on customer feedback
Our qualified plumbers undertake the following jobs:
- Install Unvented Cylinders – size and design the correct pressurised hot water tank for your property
- Replace Taps – repair dripping taps or fit new ones (bathroom, kitchen)
- Unblock Toilets – repair, unblock or install a new toilet
- Unblock Drains - unblock clogged drains
- Powerflush your radiators and central heating system
- Install Sinks and Basins – repair fit new ones (bathroom, kitchen)
- Install Baths and showers – install new showers, new bath tubs, repair leaks, improve water pressure in the shower
- Install Bathroom suites – install new bathroom suites
- Install Dishwashers, Washing Machines – plumb in new machines (including garbage disposals, refrigerators
- Install New Kitchens – install and plumb new kitchens
- Replace water pumps and power showers
- Install solar thermal system (zero carbon water heating)
Heating & Plumbing Central Offers:
- Local Expert – our network covers the entire country and we will assign a local plumber to attend your house normally within the same day or the next day.
- Free Quote for the Work – we will schedule a visit by an experienced plumber with many years of plumbing and heating experience to quote for the work. The quote is free and the plumber will be happy to advice on the type of service or installation most appropriate for you.
- Customer Feedback - our plumbers and heating engineers are constantly evaluated based on customer feedback
This page has been written with contributions from heating engineers from Merseyside and Gas Safe engineers from Sevenoaks. Several of the company's experienced plumbers from Middlesex have worked on similar issues as well as some of our plumbers from Wandsworth and our Notting Hill plumbing and heating engineers.